About Me

This page is all about me!!!

My name is Madiha.I was born on December 4, 2000. I live in Austin, Texas with my mom, dad, older sister, two younger brothers and my baby sister. I have a lot of relatives- 9 aunts, 8 uncles, and 30 cousins.
My baby sister’s name is Isra, and she turned one in August. I absolutely LOVE to spend time with her and teach her how to talk, wave, beg, dance, clap, shake or nod her head, etc. I have always wanted a baby sister or brother and I got one 🙂 she is super sweet! She can walk now but is still learning to do many things.

I am thirteen years old and in seventh grade now, and I go to West Ridge middle school. I have been living in Austin since I was one, but moved to the Eanes district in second grade. I went through Barton Creek Elementary school and made many great friends!

I love to travel around the world. Over the summer I got to visit three different countries! I have been to Makkah and Madinah (Saudi Arabia), Dubai (UAE), Doha(Qatar), London, and much more!! Out of all the places I’ve visited, my favorite is Saudi Arabia. I only got to go to three different cities and all of them were amazing.

I’d like to go spend some time somewhere that it snows because I haven’t seen snow in a very long time. I also hope to explore Europe, I’d also like to see the aurora borealis in person, and maybe one day see all the seven wonders!

I hope to attend a very good college when I get older. I would maybe like to fulfill my dad’s wishes and become a lawyer or I want to become a rheumatologist (type of doctor).                                                        
You learned a lot about me and now it’s your turn to tell me something!

;

gavel
Creative Commons License Photo Credit: SalFalko via Compfight

20140207-170417.jpg

Skip to toolbar